Terms and Conditions
So that we are all on the same page when it come to bookings below is our T&C's and what you can expect from us but what we also expect from you...
1. if you make an appointment please do your best to arrive on time, If you are running late please let us know. We will hold your spot for 15 minutes but we can pass this onto another client if we do not hear from you. you will still be charged for this appointment time.
2. This T&C's are in addition to those listed on our booking page and both apply for online and appointments made in person (face to face/email/phone). By making a booking you accept these conditions.
3. No show appointments will need to be paid in full. Cancellations must be made at least 24hrs in advance otherwise the appointment will still be classed as paid.
Weddings and Group Bookings
Before accepting your Quote Please read through the next steps.
1)A booking fee of 25% ( part payment) is now due to secure and confirm your date. This is a non refundable booking fee so please be sure of your date. Date changes or cancellations mean that we have likely turned away another booking so a new booking fee will need to be paid. Account details are below for this option. Full payment must be made two weeks in advance. Non payment will result in no service .
Full Payment can be made online using the pay button on your quote , or over the phone or deposit to our account:
BSB: 062–692 ACC: 4034 4373 - We request that you kindly send us a copy of the reciept so that we can allocate the funds to your account.
2) Upon your payment we will enter you booking into our system with your ceremony time in mind but please let us know if you need to move times to acomodate other arrangements.
3) Please let us know when you would like your trial for. We will always try our best to place you with the same artist for your trial and for your day, however this is not guaranteed. In your trial we record your choosen look and colours and in the event that your prefered staff member is unavailble we will be able to continue with the service as booked.
4)For Mobile bookings: We require a space which is well lit, airconditioned with free of distractions such as children and pets so we can give you the best possible outcome in the allocated time we are onsite.
Surcharges apply for public holidays and outside of normal business hours WILL BE EXTRA and may not be reflected on Invoice.
Bridal Room Bookings & Gown Orders
Blushous Beauty & Bridal Lounge is not responsible -by refund, discount, or exchange - if a customer loses or
gains weight. You will not be able to change your order after your deposit has been paid. Once an order has
been make NO REFUNDS are given.
NO CANCELLATIONS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES. *This is a special purchase*
1. All orders must be placed a minimum of 16 weeks prior to wear date; however, the earlier the better. Evelyn
James Orders are 6 weeks Minimum, Orders placed later that 16 weeks will incur a rush fee set by the designer.
(Blushous is not responsible for delays out of our control, i.e. work stoppages, shipping team strikes, overseas
delays, manufacturers closure.)
2. When item(s) have arrived, the BRIDE will be notified by phone. Full Payment must be made before the gown
is allowed to leave the store.
3. Blushous is NOT responsible for the condition of the Gown once it has left the store.
4. Blushous is NOT responsible for any alterations or additions added or wish to be added in addition to the
original design ordered.
5. Items left past the wear date will become property of Blushous. We will contact you in writing and by phone if not reply is received 4 weeks from the wear date we will claim ownership of the orders and no refund will be offered.